Our Fully Supported Projects
Wild Cat Project
The benefits of volunteering on our community initiated projects:
- You'll be making a real difference in people's lives
- You'll be contributing to the progress they want to achieve
- You'll be involved on professionally planned projects, partnered with the Sri Lankan government.
- You'll be actively supporting conservation
- You'll be making a real and lasting difference in your own life
- You'll enhance your CV
- you'll learn new skills
Volunteering is also an incredibly cost effective way of:
- seeing more of the world,
- adventuring securely, and getting away from it all,
- having structured space to assess, reassess, recuperate, and live in the beautiful and tropical country of Sri Lanka,
- developing your career, or winding it down.
- being fully supported in Sri Lanka during your time her
You will receive full support and training, and we are happy to discuss tailoring your experience to the outcomes you need, we will make every effort to do so.
We will be happy to consider keeping you on as an intern or as an employee if you have successfully completed your volunteering course and any required training.
Our volunteers enjoy a 4-day working week, each day consisting of between 6 – 10 hours on placement (inclusive of breaks and travel to / from and between projects). Hours may vary due to the differing nature of each project and the local work patterns.
Your 4 day working week will be
4 days on/2 d off/4 d on/4 d off
providing you with plenty of free time to collaborate further with your project, engage with one of our many excellent education and training programmes, sit by a pool, relax, or explore beautiful Sri Lanka on your own, or on one of our tours.
Dates and Costs
All Projects operate year round, and with the exception of the Turtle Project which may be booked for 1 week when you are on any other project, the minimum length of time on a project may be 2 weeks, or 4 weeks.
All volunteering projects are priced for individuals, and are the same price. Any additional costs for each project will be clearly stated on the website information, as well as in the project handbook.
Group projects may incur additional costs for transportation, and for a midday meal. (Accommodation is for 7 days, with breakfast and an evening meal provided on your work days)
All TEFL courses are an additional cost, and we can advise you as to which one to take. You are of course free to take any course with any other TEFL provider.
Thanks for giving a fig and your interest in Sri Lanka volunteering
Let us know what you'd like to do, and.
Receive Our Online Application Form